How Does Overseas Delivery Work? It’s this Simple:
Order the Volvo of your choice from Volvo San Diego.
Pick up your new Volvo at the Gothenburg Factory Delivery Center or at any official delivery location.
Test your Volvo out on the roads of Europe either with one of our spectacular tours or on your own. Then head anywhere you please through Europe.
Drop off your Volvo in Gothenburg or any official drop off location in Europe. We’ll ship it to Volvo San Diego and take care of all the paperwork involved when importing a car, from excise taxes to import duties.
Benefits of the Tourist Program
- Two Round-trip Tickets to Europe*
- One free hotel night in Gothenburg, Sweden, the home of Volvo.
- Fifteen day European Car Insurance coverage, including Swedish temporary registration.
- Savings of the U.S. MSRP on U.S. models (varies by model.)
- Enjoy the vacation of a lifetime.
- The ability to travel at your own pace.
- No need for rental car expenses and rental car return restrictions.
- An exciting Volvo factory tour, visit to the Volvo Cars Brand Experience, or a visit to the Volvo Museum.
- U.S Customs Duty, port clearance fees and inland Transportation to Volvo San Diego are included in purchase price.
*A Peak Season Surcharge of $150 per traveler applies for deliveries in June, July, and August, with a maximum charge of $300